If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you or someone you know is dealing with a back or neck injury. Whether the result of an accident, sports injury, or simply poor posture, these injuries can cause a great deal of pain and suffering.
In some cases, the pain is temporary and will go away with time and rest. However, in other cases, the pain can be chronic and debilitating. If you’re dealing with back or neck pain, it’s important to be aware of the potential causes and seek medical help if the pain persists. If you were involved in an accident it is also important to seek the help of a back & neck injury attorney to help you through the legal process.
What are some of the key symptoms of a back or neck injury? Here are five of the most common:
- Pain: This is perhaps the most obvious symptom of a back or neck injury. The pain can vary in intensity, and it may be localized to one area or radiate throughout the back or neck
- Stiffness: Another common symptom is stiffness, which can make it difficult to move the affected area.
- Numbness: In some cases, the injured person may experience numbness or tingling in the affected area.
- Weakness: Weakness in the arms or legs may also be a symptom of a back or neck injury.
- Headaches: Headaches are another possible symptom, especially if the injury is in the neck region.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms after an accident, it’s important to see a doctor as soon as possible. Only a medical professional can properly diagnose the cause of your pain and recommend the best course of treatment. Experiencing these symptoms after an accident? Contact our experienced back & neck injury attorneys in Roseville, CA. The Wright Law Firm will be glad to help you get the compensation you deserve.